Happy Mother’s Day weekend! Hopefully you have something nice planned for your mom. Anthony’s mother, brother and sister are coming to visit and we’re planing dinner on Saturday night and brunch on Sunday. I’m really lucky to have a wonderful mom who has always supported me in everything I do. I also have a great mother-in-law, grandmother, aunts, and grandmother-in-law (is that a thing?), plus some wonderful friend who are fantastic mothers.
Here are some good things to make for your favorite moms this weekend:
- Blueberry Bundt Cake from Bake at 350
- Pasta with Garlic Mussels from Camille Styles
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake from Martha Stewart
- Nectarine and Blackberry Gallette from Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Soft Eggs with Buttery Herb Gruyere Toasts from Smitten Kitchen